God is love, and if you want to know what real love is, you have to develop your personal relationship with Him. The more you know Him, the more you start knowing who you are in Him and you will learn to love yourself. If you love God and love yourself, you will be able to show others real love, too. (Matthew 22:37-39)
The fact of giving real love implies that you have to be happy and feel complete for you to make the other person happy, too.
Love is like a seed, you have to take care of it every single day for it continues living until it grows and fortifies. That´s why it is so important for couples to take care of their relationships by
Taking into account small details that will let love get stronger and last forever.
Here we have for you a list with some ideas you can apply to your relationships for your love to grow:
- Cultivate values: honesty, loyalty, respect, etc.
- Pray together
- Recognize and celebrate your differences.
- Live each day as if it were your last.
- Write down unexpected love letters/notes.
- Plant a seed together and feed it to maturity.
- Go out together at least once a week.
- Send cute presents to each other.
- Accept and love one another’s family.
- Enjoy the beauty of God´s creation together.
- Remember the day you fell in love, and rebuild it.
- Hold hands.
- Make jokes and laugh together.
- Cherish your inner beauty.
- Do the chores together.
- Encourage each other´s goals.
- Express with your attitude how proud you are for having your partner
- Be the biggest fan of your partner.
- Work on a project together.
- Never go to bed in anger, and sleep tight together.