One more day of life is a gift that not many people appreciate. Most people waste their hours complaining about every little thing. God has made a beautiful world for you to enjoy your days on earth. He wants you to be happy and victorious in every circumstance.
God gives you his word for you to know how to live according to his will. One more day, one more opportunity to value all that God gives you, to enjoy every moment, to overcome any situation, to get your goals, to become a better person.
If you start your day the right way, there won’t be any situation that can stop you from getting the blessings God had prepared for you on that day.
To begin your day in the word of God is the best way to have a great day. That´s why we give you some Bible verses for you to start your day the best way, so you can enjoy and appreciate completely all the marvels God made especially for you. Enjoy it!
- I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too difficult for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)
- “This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24)
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” (Philippians 4:13)
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden” (Matthew 5:14)
- “Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.” (Psalm 27:13)
- No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the LORD (Isaiah 54:17)
- Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)
- Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. The will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, the will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31)
- And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. –(Philippians 4:19)