Before God created heavens and earth he has already created you in his mind. Woman, you are a special treasure to God. That´s why he wants you to know the value you have. Not only for your self-esteem to be balanced but also for you to know the way you should behavior.
The thing is that due to the sinful nature, it is hard for a woman to live according original design God established for a woman to have. But you have to know that when you decide to walk according God´s principles, the Bible, you will be able to live the successful life God designed for you.
God designed you to be a giver of life, the right helper, able to make a house, a home; with the ability to make something good into better.
Here you have some Bible verses that will help you become a woman after God’s own heart.
- Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. (Proverbs 31: 30)
- “A gracious woman gains respect…” (Proverbs 11:16)
- “When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.” (Proverbs 31:26)
- And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not to draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes. For women who claim to be devoted to God should make themselves attractive by the good things they do. (1 Timothy 2:9-10)
- In the same way, you wives must accept the authority of your husbands. Then, even if some refuse to obey the Good News, your godly lives will speak to them without any words. They will be won by observing your pure and reverent lives. (1 Peter 3:1-2)
- “Don’t be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.” (1 Peter 3:3-4)
- A wise woman builds her house, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands. (Proverbs 14:1)
- It is better to live alone in the dessert than with a quarrelsome, complaining wife. (Proverbs 21:19)
- “…The wife must respect her husband.” (Ephesians 5:33)
- Similarly, teach older women to live in a way that honors God. They must not slander others or be heavy drinkers. Instead, they should teach others what is good. These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good and to be submissive to their husbands. Then, they will not bring shame on the word of God. (Titus 2:3-5)
As you can see, what God loves the most in a woman is her character. He wants a woman to understand the real beauty comes from within. It doesn´t mean a woman has to neglect her outward appearance. It means a godly woman has to develop an image that truly reflects the image of Christ from the inside out.
Write these Bible verses down and study them for God to show you the areas in which you need to improve. Living to make God happy will make you happy, too because He wants the best for you.